Tuesday 3 February 1981

A 180 degree turn

Careful, keep holding onto something! 
I am making a sharp turn, 180 deg.
I have had enough.
I am changing.
Am nto an idiot!
Now she can see how she continues... unfortunately I will have to continue to tutor here, as I have already been paid by her mother.
But I will show them. So!
A while ago I would have been discusted of myself. Just switching like this.
But I have learnt.
God has taught me what I have to do in this world.
Today it went quite ok.
After the 6th class hour leaving the classroom, looking along the hallway, whod no I see? R. oh no, R!
B, you will see how you will run into disaster with R!
Should I tell you, B?
Should I tell you wjat R said about you during our holiday trip?
WEll, I was like struck by lighting down the stairs, onto the bicycle, through the strong rain, well, too strong to cycle around, so back into the school again, I am completely wet.
Then C comes along, shows me her math exam.
So.
I am becoming an opportunist.

No comments:

Post a Comment