Friday 13 February 1981

Building bridges


With which shout should I open this entry?
Ha!
Today I was showing it to everybody.
Stop, I have to begin with yesterday. Actually the day before yesterday.
Wednesday. C was visiting the stock exchange with her class, an excursion into the city. Then, yesterday, a card from here at home on my desk!
Then I knew what that meant.
I ignored B, met with C in a movie, then also in the evening with the gang.
And today? Like yesterday, but...
I built bridges. To everywhere.
During the break I was with A. Then with C. After school was with St., and then visited even Bee! Look and see - she even was friendly, she obviously was happy about it. And then I visited H. Quite a lot for one day!
I have acted egotistically, opportunistically, securing myself in every direction, and probably have laid the foundation for some terrible situations in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment