Monday 19 January 1981

A Short Circuit Action

In the morning at school I crossed C's path. Made me angry. Could not see B, as time was limited.
But then after school, in the afternoon I finally broke out of my passivity: I decided not to think things through and just have a "short circuit".
I visited B this afternoon in her home. Just to talk about the math exam, as a pretext.
We talked then about 1/2 hour long. Nothing fancy, just small talk. My short circuit capabilities are limited and are not sufficient for a large action - it was already hard enough for me to do this visit.
But I did it, and I am proud.
Yes, I just have to switch off the brain sometimes and do exactly what I feel.
Forget about embarrassment.
Just do the same short-circuit approach as on 6.January, back during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment