Wednesday 28 January 1981

Finished

I am just coming home, having entered the door, go to my room, sit down.
So.
I do not know what to write.
Where to start.
Today is Wednesday.
Tutoring day, as agreed with B's parents.
Think again!
After I was waiting for them alone in one of the empty class rooms on the 2nd floor, I went down slowly. Where are they?
They are in the main hall.
And - A is there too.
They are not yet with A. I go down the stairs, I walk towards them, they spot me, then they turn around and walk towards A, chat with him.
I pretend not to be touched, go to them as well, we chat.
I stand next to S, not next to B. We talk about the upcoming carneval activities. I have an idea on what costume to wear: go as a guy with a thick stomach.
But wile talking I cannot concentrate as I see the interaction between B and A.
I notice how B looks at him, almost eats him up with her looks. A is calm, does not even react to her, I must give him this as a credit.
But she is almost throwing herself at him... and I do not know what to do.
Gong.
Next hour starts, I go away, get my things from the class room upstairs, go down, say to them "you math experts", and take my bicycle to drive away.

always along the road, I make a turn to the right instead of the left, biking away, as tears are running from my eyes.
Leaving the town, the road surface gets sandy, I see a bench, stop, and sit on it.
Above me the buzzing of a high voltage power line. I look around, at the brown-yellow grass. Cannot sop crying.

Finished.
Nothing anymore.
I am not a clown with whom you can do whatever you want!
I understood, B. You told me now clearly enough.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment