Friday 30 January 1981

At Party

K had invited us all to a party tonight. She is a nice girl, I had a slight crush on her a while ago. But she seemed to be with many guys. Very easy going, also easy to get. Completely different from her sister.
I was not in a party mood at all. Would have been better if I would not have gone. B was not there, so at least my nerves were a bit saved. My friend and foe A was there... but the issue with him was so many months ago, I felt as if it did not matter anymore, had not been this week the situation when B was almost throwing herself onto him. Well, H was here. She is nice. I still have a bad conscience for what I did a year ago, when I disregarded her. K has a piano. I started to play a bit, some of our songs that we were singing for the service. Those folk type of melodies, I made my own harmonies. H sat there and listened attentively. She liked it. She played then a piece - had composed it herself. Very nice, I enjoyed it. There is more to H than I thought. I played again. Some sad improvisations. H listened, was obviously fascinated. Our eyes met, we smiled at each other. But no, I was not very much into her. K came and said I should stop playing the piano. It would ruin the pary mood. So I stopped. Not long after I left and went home. What a wasted evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment