Monday 2 March 1981

What have I done?


o no, o no, o no!
I think the carneval bug has bitten me.
I have done something crazy...
... I have just mailed a letter to her
With everything.
o no, o no, o no!

Tomorrow, 2pm, there will be a decision for tne next week
yes or no
finally I may play the switch setter, finally I am the referee.

But what I have experienced this morning, was horrible.
I went to her, as I had planned. Not sure what I wanted to tell her, well, probably everything.
A little silver motor cycle outside her home. That is the one of R...
Her mother opens the door, calls Bee.
But Bee does not want to come. I hear them argue.
Hear her say "... he is out of his mind! He is crazy!"
Her mother manages to get her out.
So there she is, and with a honey-sweet voice she flutes that today I cannot stay very long.
Yes, I know, Bee, you are cruel.

I wanted to tell you, that I love you, but in that situation I was unable to do so.

So I wrote you the letter!
Only now it dawns on me what I have done with this. oh god, oh god, oh god!

Tomorrow, 2pm, decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment