Thursday 19 March 1981

Interesting stories


It has been a while since I have written here into this book.
Almost nothing has happened.
Saturday evening with the gang.
Watching Saint-Exupery's "Little Prince", then singing songs in the darkness.
I did not what C probably expected me to do, I could not.
I still am in love with Bee. Noticeably less, but still present.
C has been sick the whole week now, a strong flu. I did not call her, did not visit her, despite that she tried so hard, I am bad, I know. But I have gotten used to my badness.

Just read yesterday "The Little Prince", by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. This story gave me a lot, a certain strength, an inner peace of the soul, a confirmation of my symbolic thinking.
I also read some of the short stories by Thomas Mann. I was fascinated. He often described such situations in which I am now. I suspect that Thomas Mann in his youth (16,17 years age) must have had also a love in vain. Until now in almost every of these short stories there was some kind of love in vain. I somehow get confirmed that I am not the only one who acts like I do.
Thomas Mann must have been quite shaken by his own experience, he probably was also as crazy as I was, I recognised exactly my feelings and actions.

I just notice that my handwriting has become quite regular. Maybe this is because I am partially already above the past, have overcome it - partially.

I continue to live, move on. In the very back of my brain I still hope.
Soon the spring starts - finally.
The winter was long. From 19.Nov - 2.March. Very long.
A beginning, and an end. There was never a middle...

No comments:

Post a Comment