Friday 20 March 1981

Beginning of Spring


The beginning of spring toda - the winter is gone.
I draw the line, summarize, make conclusions, not much is left under the bottom line.
I have changed.
From a pathetic, small, shy, normal pupil to a pathetic, small, more courageous, crazy, extraordinary excentric pupil.
I love ... no, not what you are thinking! I want to write something completely different.
I love the extraordinary, the are, the opposite, the radical.
That is how I have become. I like it, am happy with it.
I like to sit in total darkness in my room, enjoy being on that lonely green bench in the hillside with the view of the town, like to eat a lot,
well, what kind of nonsense am I writing here...
I have very little time. Will go to the ecumenical service, maybe will be good.
C also wanted to come. Maybe SHE also will be there.
But does not matter.
Looking straight ahead, passing, distance, not anymore looking at each other.
Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment