Sunday 22 March 1981

Finito


The sun laughs so beautifully from the blue sky!
It is completely cloudless.
Yesterday evening our gang did a night hike onto one of the nearby mountains.
Bee was there.
Her new boyfriend also.
Everything is clear.
I am embarrassed to have crawled so deeply.
Slowly I am getting up and move away.
I still smell of smoke.
Yesterday when we made the fire, I have sat right against the wind near the fire and have breathed in the biting smoke. Almost like smoking a cigarette.
Was great.
She shouted at me "Stop it".
A bitter feeling in the mouth, in the head, everywhere.
The whole night I dreamt, about many attempts, all in vain.
I do not love her anymore.
It is over.
I am just embarrassed to have been swapped for that jerk she is with now!
It hurts my pride, something that I had forgotten existed.
Good, but I am laughing at the sun which shines so warmly into the window.
Going to the movie this afternoon. Maybe C comes. I know what I have to do then.

No comments:

Post a Comment