Friday 19 June 1981

In the middle


Here, with this entry, the center of the book, the turning point, has been reached.
Because here half a year has passed, when you turn the book 180 deg (see other page, which corresponds to the time at the ski holiday).

Yesterday I read all my entries from the past half year. For the first time. I was moved.
So much life, captures in a partially unreadable handwriting. Just phantastic.

Here my nihilistic view of the world is confirmed: god does nothing. Maybe he does exist, but he lets everything happen.

Yesterday we returned from the brief holiday. Quite nice, just like here. Tourism.
But a beautiful forest. I did write Bee no card. To St and Ch I write a card. Again a step away.

In recent days I was terribly unhappy. Maybe a low of the biorhythm?
I believe I still love her.
That would be a new record.
Last year it was only 5 months!

I am really happy that I have not seen Ch during the whole holidays. Her Easter present had dried up, MA threw it out.
Good.

Because all the world is so bad to me, I have decided to be bad as well. I will trat all humans badly, will be unjust, mad. Exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment