Monday 8 June 1981

6 months ago


1/2 year ago, exactly 6 months.
Now in June the weekdays fall onto the same numbers as back in December!
Beginning of December...still completely all about stupidity, piano playing, Bartok, parents' evening, not-yet-knowing-where-to,
On Sunday, 7 December, there was the great becoming aware of what the coming ski holiday would mean, fear, pain, desperation, without any way out.
then on Monday, the inner conflict was very large. In the 6th hour there was physics. friction coefficient, on ice, slippy concrete, paving stones. Calculate the corresponding friction force!
On the heating radiator which has now been torn down.
That week was serious!
8 Dec, 9 Dec, 10 Dec.

The new construction, a last time R, short desperation, I do not know what is happening, we are moving away,
"I have to show you something, just come with me"
heatinc cellar, but mechanics are inside!
Funny, fast moving on, going through the whole newly built track. Eating egg bread. Shaken egg, funny, hilarious, laughter, liberating, "you HAVE to come with us to the ski holiday!"
"you are so funny" "you will tutor us there"

Well, yes, everything gone, only sentimental memories remain.
This my writing in this book only shows the inner impressions so incomplete, that it must not be considered as a source for my youth. For that it is too biased...

Thursday, 11 Dec. urgent pressing "you HAVE to come with us, we will force you"

I am finally happy.
Not on the path I had originally chosen (R), but in general.
With large overcoming of my inner hurdles I start to convince my parents. I succeed with very little effort. Hoorray! I will go to the ski holiday! I am allowed to joint htem. I amk so happy.

In a big rush everything is being arranged last minute.

Friday, 12 Dec. I tell them that I am joining them. Happy, joyful, cheerful.

... a dark veil lies between the past and the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment