Saturday 27 June 1981

Challenging situation




It is a challenge.
A challenge of god to myself, if I am strong enough , if I am ready to sacrifice something.
Because everything runs counter to my efforts.

The weather is good (unfortunately). Means we are going.

Only a few will be there with us.
Ch has received the card I sent. (unfortunately)
St does not drive with his car, means we all fit into the VW bus. Means under one roof together with Ch and Bee. That cannot be good (unfortunately).

So what shall I do?
If I only knew...
I will talk with Bee, about her holiday.
Will try to sit next to Bee.

BTW, also the VW bus is new. The old one had a damage in the transmission.
New, like so many things... The old only remains in memory.
The tortures in it...

I am afraid of tonight. I do not yet know how my challenge will be. I do not know how I shall behave.

I love you Bee. And with this in mind I will act.

No comments:

Post a Comment