Wednesday 29 April 1981

Probabilities: very low


Slowly I get it where it is going.
Unfortunately!
Always when during school break I talk with C, then sometimes I have something to talk about, but most times I do not know what we could talk about. Always about school! Teachers! Other boring stuff, but not about anything really important.
Well, it will probably slowly end, will get more and more shallow.
Maybe a few more monthly trips to the theatre, but then it will be over.
And then I will be free. And empty.
But it could also turn out differently: the trips to the theatre!
They could cause a getting closer wtih her.
But currently it steers downward.
Today I have not seen her at all, have not talked with her. A bad sign!

And what is with Bee?
How till it continue there?
Not at all! I am completely sure!
I will visit her, will give her a present, and then?
Nothing will change!
Maybe the climate between us will get a little better, but otherwise nothing.
Of course here is also an alternative, a dream possibility:
she gives up the guy with whom she is now (or has given him up already and is just waiting for me!) and embraces me! Yes, that would be the solution.
Probability: 0.0001%
But I have acepted that already, it is very clear to me, and I am not expecting this from her. I will have to work hard, to get back with the gang, will be silent and serious for a while, will sometimes cry, as long as it takes, until I suffocate everything and step on it and extinquish it, like at the beginning of this book. Then the circle is closed.
So, now think what you will give Bee's girlfriend! It must be something original, not the same thing that you gave to Bee!
Something new, funny, beautiful.
Well, will see.
Salve!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment