Wednesday 8 April 1981

Beautiful clouds

At the sky there were beautiful clouds today.
One thing that changed me in these past few months is that I appreciate little things much more. I can be so happy when a little ray of sun hits my face. Just like that.
Not much more needed. And I see that why most other people are upset, is just plain bullshit. I have been upset for a very good reason. I jumped over my own shadow. And I failed. I did not win the girl with whom I fell in love. And that was a torturous experience.
Now this suffering made me more stable.
I feel that I had been completely torn into pieces. Like a vase, or a brick building. All the broken parts of me were lying around. I began to collect them one by one, and rebuilt myself. Stronger, more resistant. Not more capable, I am still the same stupid idiot which I had been. But I am now an idiot with an attitude. I have pride again. I am slowly raising from the ashes. Feels good.
Comes with the reawakening of nature: spring is nice.
I always liked actually autumn, when everything is dying. Those beautiful autumn colors on the trees.
But now I enjoy the spring bloom, and the first April heat wave.

No comments:

Post a Comment