Sunday 24 May 1981

Change is everywhere


Yesterday I had a strange feeling. I did feel thankful, just thankful for the beautiful weather, which was just right for taking pictures. Thankful that we had not to go into worship service. Lots of little things.

I do not know whom to thank.
With god I have broken.
But whom else? I do not know.

In this moment I do not know how I feel.
Nothing happened.
Everything ok.
And still I do have an uneasy feeling.

Everything is changing.
The house at the corner down the road had been without plaster for ages, since I can think back. Now it is getting plastered. This complete an era, the era of my youth.
At school there is construction, the radiators are gone, the ones on which we sat when I was "tutoring".

The construction in the read of the school buildings is gone, where we had laughed. Well, this was transitory in principle.

Everything is changing.
Also the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment